Thursday, December 3, 2009

--> QKD's 12 Days of Christmas <--

Welcome to the 2009 Queen Kat Designs 12 days of Christmas series! Queen Kat has given us the honor of presenting you with 12 days of awesome, inspirational tags/cards. Please check back each day for a new project from these amazing design team members:

Anessa ... Today - see below ;)
Nancy ... Friday, December 4
Sara ... Saturday, December 5
Kelly ... Sunday, December 6
Anita ... Monday, December 7
Wynneth ... Tuesday, December 8
Lara ... Wednesday, December 9
Stephanie ... Thursday, December 10
Nina ... Friday, December 11
Penny ... Saturday, December 12
Helene ... Sunday, December 13
Linda ... Monday, December 14

The project I would like to share with you is a gift tag that comes courtesy of the Nestabilities Fleur de Lis die set, QKD's Light of Christmas stamp set, and some awesome ribbon from Hobby Lobby:

I first saw this tag/ornament idea on Bekka Feeken's phenomenal projects blog and just knew I had to try it! This is my first attempt, and I shall be honing my skills with this until Christmas!

Well, it has been my pleasure initializing our 12 Days of Christmas, and I just can't wait to check back each day for more and more inspiration! Please join us!

♥AlienAnessa♥

5 comments:

Steph Ackerman said...

That is an amazing tag!

Ink Stained Roni said...

It's a beautiful tag...I don't think any honeing is needed!!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous! Makes we want to go out and buy new nestabilities and give it a try myself :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

2amscrapper said...

I'm partial to blue so you know I love this!

Anita said...

This is so cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...