Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's a Royal Wednesday blog hop

Today's challenge was to use shades of blue, white and gray (silver). Definitely the colors of winter.

I used my Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and embossed a piece of tin foil. I then sewed this to my cardstock and then added Shimmerz Angel Wings across the entire embossed image. I then mounted it to my card base and used Queen Kat's Seasons Greeting stamp to finish my card. Fairly simple, but the Shimmerz adds some nice sparkle.



Now pop on over to Shannon's blog hop and see she has to show you this week.

QKD blog here
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Don't forget to check out the fabulous sale at the store, just in time for Christmas:
Cyber Days Shipping Sale
35% off QKD Stamps
30% off on all Past Kits
(Good today through 12/25/09)
Excludes the separates line & personalized & custom stamps

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Great idea to use tin foil to emboss for this card - it's fabby :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

2amscrapper said...

Great technique!

Anita said...

Just amazing, I would have never thought of using tin foil, I am going to have to try this. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...