Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Tags Day 4!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to day 4 of our 12 days of Christmas tags & cards! If you missed any of the first three days, just scroll down to see the great tags featured already. I've been making tags like crazy getting ready to wrap up all the presents I worked so hard to find for Christmas! Braving the cold, standing in crazy lines at midnight! Today I'm going to show a tag using my favorite and much used set Fancy Christmas. I cut the tag using my Cricut and embossed the tree and sentiment with white embossing powder. (I also embossed the "to & from" on the back). I than tied a bow through the top hole of tag and sewed on a button with twine and tied in a bow.

We'll be featuring Christmas tags & cards everyday through the 15th, so make sure to check back everyday for some great holiday inspiration!

Hugs- Kelly

6 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is truly delightful in it's simplicity Kelly - I love it !

hugs
wynneth
x

Steph Ackerman said...

very pretty, love that tree.

2amscrapper said...

Love the red and white!

Vic said...

I think I will mass produce some of these. They'll be quich without looking it! Thanks!

Anita said...

I just love the embossing on this and the ribbon and embellies are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

So very very lovely!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...