Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Tag # 8

On the 8th day of Christmas, with Queen Kat Stamps, this tag I made for you. I used my Cricut machine and Ride with Me Stamps. What an amazing stamp set this is. I stamped the packages several times and the Christmas Tree, then cut them out and placed them behind the sled on pop dots. "Ride with Me" was cut into a square and then attached with a paper tagger. Hope you like it.



Supplies;
Stamps: Queen Kat
Ink: Memories
Die cuts: Cricut
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Stash


Check out tomorrow for another awesome creation.

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous tag Stephanie :o) Love the sleigh and all the patterns and textures :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

2amscrapper said...

What perfect paper for this beautiful tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...